Week #27: Grandma at Barcelona



Oma, a grandma, is always a food expert, isn't she? I have visited Grandma in Istanbul before and I was pretty happy with the breakfast she served me. This time I have visited Oma in Barcelona and I wasn't disappointed either. And I think no one was since there was actually line in front of the bistro already before I has opened.
Oma, Barcelona
Oma Bistro is located in L' Eixample and it offers delicious breakfasts, brunches, lunches, coffee and fresh juices. 

Breakfast ideas: Eggs Benedict (with salmon or bacon) and a French Toast for a sweet ending. The toast is quite big so you can share it. If you prefer something different, their English breakfast will keep you full all day long.

Brunch ideas: do try their delicious salads. I especially recommend the one with beetroot hummus.

Address: Carrer del Consell de Cent, 227, 08011 Barcelona, Španija (the closest metro stops are Urgell and Universitat).
Instagram: @omabarcelona








Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,