Week #22: The House Which Never Disapoints



Beşiktaş is one of those places known among the breakfast lovers. You can enjoy your breakfast all day long, especially during the weekends. But more than the so-called Kahvaltıcılar sokağı (Breakfast street), I prefer the House Cafe on the corner of the Akaretler street. Although I always have mixed feelings when it comes to a food quality at the franchised restaurant, The House Cafe never disappoints. I've had breakfast at the Beşiktaş branch, if you prefer a good view I do suggest you to stop at their Ortaköy branch, and if you want to stop while shopping, stop at the Teşvikiye/Nişantaşi or the Kanyon branch. There is another one in Taksim, but it's always suspiciously empty. Prices may vary a few liras. Price per person is about 40tl.

A breakfast for 2 has everything you wish for. I love their poached eggs in vinegar and yoghurt with a jam. Well, I guess it was a jam. Hellim cheese is also quite good, as well as fresh salad. You will be served the unlimited amount of tea during your breakfast. I have to say that the jams and chocolate were too sweet, but everything else was delicious.

Adress: The House Cafe, Vişnezade Mahallesi, Süleyman Seba Cd. No:22 D:4, 34357 Beşiktş.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,