Week #16: The Golden Horn View

What makes a perfect breakfast for you? For me, a delicious, fresh food and a good company. Breakfast has to give me a fuel for a day. However, some people go just for a nice view. I've noticed that many new terrace cafes have opened on the roofs between Süleymaniye and Eminönü districts. I have visited one closer to Eminönü recently (A Terrace above Bazaar), but this time the path led me to a terrace close to the Süleymaniye mosque, which has a beautiful view over the Golden Horn.

If you are not too picky when it comes to food and you want to enjoy a nice view over the Golden Horn, then Chay Tea&Coffee Süleymaniye is the right place for you. Tea is not included in the price of the breakfast plate.

Adress: Süleymaniye Mahallesi, Dökmeciler Hamamı Sk. No:1/13 34116 Fatih/İstanbul



Labels: , , , , ,