Week #11: Dandy

You have to take time for your breakfast. And for your friends. And I think that the concept of the Turkish breakfast brings together friends (or family) and food. Isn't that a great concept?

Weekend breakfasts are usually ideal time for gatherings and spending time with people close to you. But sometimes, this is not possible and you eat your breakfast alone. This doesn't mean you won't enjoy the delicious food, you will :) So the past weekend was quite busy for me and between the morning run and the library session afterwards, I headed to one of my favourite places in Tophane area: Dandin.


I've been there many times alone or with friends. I really enjoy their classy concept and delicious food. And the way they serve it. When it comes to prices, it's a bit pricey: 36 tl for a breakfast for one person and only 2 cups of tea. On the other hand, except the traditional breakfast menu, they also serve vegan breakfast. All avocado lovers won't be disappointed neither.

Adress: Kemankeş Karamustafa Paşa Mahallesi, Kılıç Ali Paşa Mescidi Sk. No:17, 34425 Beyoğlu/İstanbul

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,