How to get Wireless Password at the Airports or Places with no open WIFI?

Today I am travelling back home for a short holiday. My flight is in the early morning, so I will spend night at the airport. I like airports but I hate if there is no free wifi, especially when I need to wait there alone for a few hours. Atatürk Airport is one of those places and since I will be there waiting for a few hours, I decided to ask my dear friend Google, if there are some wifis published online and I found a useful page and a post written by Anil Polat.

So according to the post and its comments, there are many easy way to get a password. According to the post, many passwords are published on a FOURSQUARE...I will defenitely search for them before going to aiport and will try if they really work.

Other good page for searching for a free wifi is a web page http://www.wefi.com/maps/, where you can enter your location and it searches for a open wifis nearby.

Some airports also offer a limited free wifi, but if you change your IP (just restart your computer) and clear the cookies you can get unlimited wifi access.






If you are using your phone to accessing internet, than you can try these two (free) apps: 4sqwifi (for iOS) and Venue Spot (for Android), which filter foursquare wifi-related tips automatically based on your location.

Also, there is good old way for a password search: guessing. You may laugh, but if you have never tried, you will be surprised by how many cafes and bars are using only their name as a password! When I was in Serbia (not at the airport, though), 99% of bars' password was simply a bar's name.


Labels: , , , , , , ,